Monday – Thursday9:00am – 5:00pm
Monday – Friday9:00am – 5:00pm
Make An Appointment
Our center offers STD testing and treatment and HIV testing and treatment regardless of insurance or financial stability.
Hepatitis C & STD Testing
We offer specialized care and financial assistance for the entire Hepatitis C treatment process. We also offer a test and treat model to allow rapid and complete identification of STD's.
Private clinic with on site pharmacy offering appointment times and continuing care with financial assistance.
HIV Prevention (PrEP)
We offer financial assistance for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis medication to help prevent HIV contraction.
Continuous Care for HIV, AIDS and Hep-C
Our private physician setting offers continuing care with financial assistance, transportation services, counselor and more.
Why Curative Care Center?
We are Brevard County’s all inclusive option for those in need of STD testing and treatment or HIV testing and treatment. A team of volunteers have been working to build a structure to allow for immediate solutions and future growth of services for STD, HIV, AIDS and Hepatitis C in the Brevard area.
Our office environment resembles a regular private practice; we even set appointments during clinic hours allowing complete comfort and privacy for patients of any diagnosis. For those interested in HIV prevention, we offer financial assistance with preventative HIV medication (PrEP or Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) available for those with a high risk of contracting HIV.
If you need financial help and already have AIDS or HIV, you do not need to be part of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. At Curative Care Center, we offer benefits to cover your cost of treatment and medications. Download Enrollment Forms or contact us at 321-508-0999.
Treatment & Services
- STD Testing
- HIV Testing
- HIV Prevention (PrEP – Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Medication)
- Case management
- HIV Primary Care Physician for ongoing treatment
- Onsite pharmacy for convenience, discretion and speed
- Antiretroviral Treatments regardless of insurance coverage or financial status
- Licensed mental health counselor on site
- Enrollment for free treatment and medication for STD, HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C
- Co-pay assistance for insurance patients
- Private office environment
- Appointment Scheduling
- Appointment Transportation Services
If you do not have insurance or your current insurance does not cover treatment we have assistance. Click here to Download Enrollment Forms.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Florida Blue Select
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- Florida Health Care Plans (FHCP)